Please use your business e-mail to log in to iotspot. If you do not have an e-mail with the organization’s domain, you will need to discuss with your iotspot office manager which address you should be using.
When you log in for the first time, you will need to create a password. This password will be used to log in to your account.
If you have issues with the new login, please contact us at email@example.com
First log in (sign up) / password reset
- Launch the iotspot app that you downloaded and installed on your mobile device
- Tap the “Get started” button
- Enter your business email address and tap the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an email with a code. Enter the code into the "Code" field and create a new password in the "Password" field.
Note: password must be at least 10 characters long and have at least 1 numeric character.
- Tap on the "Continue" button and you will be logged in!
Logging in to iotspot
After you have created your password, you will be able to use it to log into the iotspot app.