Note: This article describes how to log in to the iotspot mobile app. For the browser-based solution, see Logging into the Web Booking Portal
Please use your work email to log in to iotspot. If you do not have an email with the organization’s domain, you will need to discuss with your iotspot office manager which email you should be using.
Iotspot log in is passwordless - all you need is access to your email inbox!
How to log in to the iotspot mobile app
- Launch the iotspot app that you downloaded and installed on your mobile device
- Tap the “Get started” button
- Enter your corporate email address and tap the “Email me a Magic Link” button.
- You will receive an email with a login link. You can open it on your mobile device or on your computer.
Note: If you choose to open the link on the computer, do not close the iotspot app!
Log in using the link
If you opened the link on your mobile device, you should now be logged in!
The video below shows how to log in using the link:
Log in using the QR code
If you opened the link on the computer, you will see a page with a QR code.
- Select “I want to scan a QR code" in the iotspot app and allow iotspot to use your camera
- Scan the QR code that you have opened using the login link to complete your log in.
The following video shows how to log in using the QR code: