Before installing the iotspot setup app, it helps to install the user app first and make an account.
- Download the iotspot setup app from the Google Play or Apple Appstore to your phone. The application can easily be found by searching for "iotspot setup app" in the Google Play/ App store or by following one of these links: Android APP iOS APP
- Receive your login credentials in your inbox. If you're doing the first registration of iotspot, these will be send to your sign up registration email after approval. If you're not doing the registration but are in need of an account for the setup app, request your internal application manager to contact us for an additional setup account.
- In your inbox, you'll receive an email with the subject "Welcome to iotspot administration". This email includes your login email address and your temporal password.
- Open the setup app and sign in using the login credentials from the email. Beware: the username and password are BOTH case sensitive.
- After signing in, you are prompted to change your password. Change the temporal password to something that you'll remember that meets the requirements. You cannot keep the temporal password.
- Congratulations, you are now signed into the iotspot Setup app
ADDITIONAL IPHONE LOGIN
If you did not get asked to sign in after opening the setup app. Follow these steps:
- Tap "settings" in the top right hand corner.
- Tap "authenticate"
- Tap "Continue"
- Continue with step 3 for the tutorial above.
This account is also used to login to the control centre. However, the rights to login to control centre are disabled until approved by iotspot. Ask your internal application manager to request rights.
- I cannot login using my credentials
- Beware that the login for email and password is both case sensitive.
- Your account might not have permission to use the setup app (yet).
- How can I receive setup app permission?
- Contact your internal application manager to request an additional setup app account. If this is you, feel free to send your request to email@example.com.