In the iotspot office structure, Organization is the largest structural element that represents your entire company.
Every organization must have at least one Organization Manager responsible for the configuration and administration of their organization’s iotspot office.
What does the Organization Manager do?
Organization manager is able to:
- Change the details and basic controls of your organization
- Set up new Locations (offices) and configure their structure
- Add or remove Organization Domains
- Define and configure Team Zones
- Add new iotspot office managers and change permissions of existing ones
- Check existing iotspot app users and grant Guest Access to people outside of the organization