A few notes to take into account:
- If you want to know how to add your team first, read this article: How to add Team Members
- To see if your team has booked a desk for another day, change the date.
- If no one from your team is currently at the office. The list won't show any location details or the "show workplace" button. Just the team members without additional info. Additionally the "Team in Office" tab will be empty.
The following steps show how to use "My Team":
- Select the "My Team" function in your company homepage. Since we added team members, and one team member is currently working at the office, the number next to "My Team" shows a 1.
- Here you see the view with your added team members. A team member that is currently working shows the "cluster icon" next to their name and the location they're working on below their name.
- If we tap on the "cluster icon" we can quickly see where our team member is currently working including all desks around him/her.
- Go back by tapping the "<" sign. By changing the date we can see if your team member has booked a workspace at the given date. Below we can see that this team member did not book a workspace on "Wednesday 30th of december 2020" as there is no working location and "cluster icon" next to their name.
- If we change the date back to "today" and and click to "team in office" we can see where our team member is currently working.
- Tap "show surrounding desks" if we want to see if there are any free desks in the same cluster as our team member is working.
- There is one desk available in the cluster of your team member. Go ahead and book the desk to work together! Want to know how to book a desk, read this article: How to book a desk