In the setup app, administrators can configure the people counting sensor using the following steps:
Before start: Keep the people count sensor unplugged.
- Open the setup app and choose the "Pair People Counter" tool.
- Scan the Office Dot that you want to pair the sensor with.
- Tap "generate QR code" to generate a QR code for the sensor to read.
- Power up the people count sensor. (After plugging it in, it will search for a QR code for 1 minute).
- Hold the QR code in front of the camera lens of the sensor at around 20cm distance.
- Check the blinking light that's inside the device by looking into the opening on the back (as indicated by the picture below). The correct process is:
- blinking white (searching for sensor, could take up to 1 minute)
- full green light (found sensor and pairing complete)