PA Manager access can be granted by your iotspot administrator. If you have multiple locations, this feature will be active for the user across all locations. Granting Manager (PA, Property, Service) access in Control Center
Booking for other users
As a PA Manager, you can create bookings for other users. The process is identical to that of creating a booking, with the extra option of choosing who you wish to create the booking for.
Note: A user must log into iotspot at least once before a reservation can be created for them
- Configure your booking and click on the e-mail at the bottom of the booking screen
- Enter the e-mail of the user you wish to book for, then select the user from the results list
- Back on the booking screen, you will now see the name of the user that you have selected
- Click the "Play" icon to create the booking
You can create custom reservation rules that can create bookings on a schedule or make workplaces unavailable for a time. This is an improved version of the Control Center block function.
To create a new reservation rule, open the booking screen for the workplace that you wish to create a rule for and click "Reservation rules". You can have multiple reservation rules at the same time.
On the Reservation Rules screen you can:
- set the date range for the rule to run
- set the time slot for the reservation that will be created by the rule
- select days of the week on which the rule will be running (e.g., only Tuesdays)
- make the reservation to be created for a user or write a description for the reservation
The reservation rule shown in the image above will create a booking for the selected user every Tuesday from 10:00 to 12:00 from September 1st until November 1st.
Deleting existing reservations
As a Manager, you can delete existing reservations, even if they were made by other users.
To delete a reservation, click on the "Trash bin" icon on the right side of the booking screen, where the reservations are listed.