The bulk function is used to quickly configure multiple iotspots. Before scanning, one has to fill in the details that should be passed on to the iotspot.
Required settings to configure a iotspot
- Location (dropdown): Locations available for configuration
- Zone (dropdown): Available zones within this location.
- Category (Seat/ Room): Choose if the iotspot belongs to a desk or room.
- Workspace Type: Select what kind of desk or room the iotspot belongs to.
Additional optional settings
- Bookable (Yes/No): Restrict this desk from being bookable for users.
- Future reservations allowed (Yes/No): Enable users to book this desk on days prior to day of reservation.
- Capacity (number): How many seats are at this desk (Recommended to keep at 1).
- Workplace active (Yes/No): This desk is visible to end users.
- Photo: Change the photo of this individual desk
The following video shows the available options and the edit proces of one iotspot.
As can be seen in the video. Only the Location, Zone and desk category/type has be te changed in order to configure a iotspot. Additional settings can be changed on personal preference.
After configuring one iotspot, the settings all remain the same apart from the sequence number (this goes up by +1). This means you can now scan the second desk. We strongly recommend reading our article on "Configuration workflow" to get a clear view on how to configure multiple iotspots in sequence.